Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

!00 Word Challenge

Today in wananga we are doing another 100 word challenge. Enjoy.

I love winter, especially when it snows. But this winter was weird, something wasn’t right. In the news there were stories about ‘magical’ happenings with snowmen . I never saw anything until Christmas eve. I was outside playing in the snow when I heard a strange noise. It was like talking but it was muffled and really, really loud. So I walked towards the noise and then I saw the strangest thing. Snowmen having a tea party ! I wasn’t scared until they got up and started walking towards me so I sprinted towards the front door but something grabbed my foot..


2 comments:

  1. WOW! loves this story. Well done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Hayley. You love to keep us in suspense. I hope we get to read another 100 words.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.