Pages

Friday 28 August 2020

Writing Challenge

 Today in Wananga we did another writing challenge but instead of it being a 100 Word Challenge we wrote a script about a video that was called Geri's Game. Here is my writing and the video. :)

( Remember the writing is BASED off the video )

I walked outside and breathed in the fresh autumn air.

Then I walked at my own pace to the park which had the most lovely green grass in the world.

When I arrived I sat down at the rusty green tables and plonked down my equipment.

My old mate Terri is my chess opponent today but he wasn’t there yet so

I had all the time in the world! So I slowly placed down the board and set it all up.


Geri - You arrived at last you old chump !

Teri -  Oh shh, Let's play !

( 5 MINUTES LATER )

Geri - Seriously ? How long does it take to put your glasses on ?

Teri - I’m going as quick as I can ! I popped my back yesterday and now I feel like a camel.

Geri - Stop using excuses just hurry up.

Teri - Ok, I did it ! 

Geri - Finally, now I’ll just do this, this and this and BAM !

Teri - What how did you do that ?

Geri - WIth great difficulty but it’s your turn hehe.

Teri -  Uhh ok.. Ooh I have it. POW!

Geri - Umm I think that was beginners luck..

Teri - I think not.

Geri - Ughhh

Teri - Your turn :)

Geri - Ok … Boom, Boom, Boom and Boom.

Teri -  What ? How ?

Geri - With great skill.

Teri - :(

Geri - Hand them over :)

Teri - Ugh fine !

( PASSES DENTURES )





2 comments:

  1. Love it!!!!! well done again Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. You have captured the essence of Geri/Teri. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.