Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

The Girls Prospective

Today for music we had to listen and watch the song happier. Then we had to write about the song we just watched and listened to. Here is the link to the song and my writing.

Music Happier

Today it's my birthday. Everybody is running around and playing with their friends, but i'm just sitting here all alone while people gave me my presents.Before my dad game me a present he came out with the cake and I went to blow it out but then a girl came and blew them out. The first present is from my dad he got me a small red bow, so I put it back in the box for safe keeping. Then my dad came back with a puppy! I named the puppy Mello. I was so excited when Mello came, I could just feel my face light up with joy! As Mello and myself grew older my dad measured me and Mello every year. As Mello grew her beds and toys got bigger and bigger and bigger. When I grew into a teenager I started High School.

One day we had PE and we were playing Football. The coach chose two team captains and they then had to pick their teams. They picked their teams one by one but I was the last girl to be picked which made me very upset. The next day we had Football again and we had to take a team photo for the school. I was in the front with the ball but then the captains came up and stole the ball from me, so I went to the back of the group. The photographer told me to move closer to the group and smile. When I smiled everyone made fun of my braces, so I ran home crying. When I got home I ran inside and lay down on the couch but then Mello started scratching on the door do I let him in. When I saw him I smiled but then I covered my mouth because I was embarrassed, but Mello used his paw to put my hand down. I was happy with him so I tried to get his to spin but he just lay there so I knew something was wrong. I started to by Mello medication and hoped he could get better but he didn't.

One night I came home and Mello was lying on the on the ground almost lifeless so I called for my dad and we took Mello to the vet. When we got there the vet said he had some sort of sickness that they couldn't cure, I was so devastated.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley!

    I remember you sharing some creative writing last year in Year 7 and I believe that this piece is just as excellent. You clearly have a passion for writing and it comes through in your work. You have added in some great details and I can really visualize what you are sharing with your readers.

    Keep up the great work!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.