Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

End Of Term 1 Reflection

Today we had to write an end of term reflection. First we have to answer some questions then write a conclusion. Thank you for reading my blog this term. Enjoy!

What has been your favourite part of this term?
My favorurite partwas when we had our end of term party with all of the class and Mr Scott and Miss Birch.

Why is that your best memory?
It was my best memory because the food was grea and everyone was having fun.

What this has been the most interesting thing to do/learn about?
The most interesting thing to do/learn about was learn about was learning how to do the speed test times tables.

What has been a challenge for you?
The thing that challenged me was doing the spelling because I run out of words to use for the week.

How have you shown commitment this term?
I have shown commitment by committing to lots of other things around the school like student council.

What do you look forward to in term 2?
I look forward to starting a new term and hopefully making new friends.


Thank you for reading my blog, make sure to come back in 2 weeks to hear about the new term. Bye!k










1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Hayley, I hope you had a great holiday, I enjoyed you posts about puppets and the cha cha slide. I hope you enjoyed Drama. Have fun learning in Term 2.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.