Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

100 Word Challenge

 Today in Wananga we did another 100 word challenge. This time it was about aliens. We could choose from a piece of music or a image. I chose the image. Enjoy :)

I was walking through the forest because I heard a loud crash and then some sort of screaming. When I got there I stood with my mouth wide open probably catching some bugs in there. There was a huge UFO just sitting there with steam coming out of the back. There were footprints leading to a cliff where everyone jumps off into the lake in summer. Standing there was a tiny alien looking out to the glistening water. I didn’t want to approach it at first but something was pushing me to talk to it. So I walked forward and ...



2 comments:

  1. Love this Hayley. You have left us all hanging..... wonder what happens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic story Hayley. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.