Pages

Wednesday, 6 May 2020

Art - Zentangles

Yesterday I started working on my art. We had to draw zentangles, here is a link to explain what they are: Link. Here is a picture of my work :)



2 comments:

  1. Love these designs. I bet they would be fun to colour in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Hayley, thank you for posting your image here. Have you had a go at applying this concept to our unit? Have a look at the slide share again and see what Alliah in our class has done too.

    https://hpsalliahn.blogspot.com/2020/05/finally-finished-it-art.html

    I'm really pleased to see you have done some learning here and look forward to seeing some more soon. Well done.



    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.