Pages

Monday, 27 April 2020

Music

This week I have been working on one of my music tasks. We had to pick a New Zealand musician and research about them. I chose to do mine about Dave Dobbyn. Here is my work.

Stay Safe! 😁😊

4 comments:

  1. This is really well done Hayley. Love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave Dobbyn is one of my favourite artists. I love the song he sang Welcome Home.
    Another great blog by Hayley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morena Hayley! Love your research work, Dave certainly is a kiwi legend. Do you have a favourite Dave Dobbyn song?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miss Beer

    No I don't have a favorite song but Mum loves Welcome Home just like Grandma :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.