Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

My Own Comic

For the past week we have been working on a really fun task. We had to make our own comics and choose our own super power. I chose to have a hammer like Thor but instead of lighting I had vines. I also had vines coming out of my knuckles kind of like Wolverine. My side kick had the same except she had water. I created a villain and she was the " Devils Child" She had the power mind control and she tried to take over the world but my characters stopped her. Here is a photo of my work :)

1 comment:

  1. Well done Hayley. I like how you named her Devil's child. Seem familiar ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.