Pages

Friday 27 November 2020

EOTC Week Activity Board

This week we have been working EOTC tasks. EOTC stands for End Of Term Camp. But this year we aren't having a camp but we are having three days out. The activities we will be doing are Going to Jellie Park, Adrenaline Forest and a City Tour. We had to do a activity for each place we are going to and also an extra for experts. Here are all my tasks. :)

Jellie Park:
For this task I chose to make a list of water safety things everyone needs to know before they go swimming. Here is my work :)



Adrenaline Forest:
For this task I chose to write about which activity we were looking forward to the most. Here is my writing :)

Which EOTC activity are you looking forward to the most?


I’m looking forward to doing the City Tour. I have been to most of the places we are going to but I think it will be nice to see what they look like now because it has been a while. But I'm also looking forward to the other activities too because I've never been to Adrenaline Forest mainly because I'm scared of heights but I'm looking forward to going to Jelly Park because I love swimming.




City Tour:
For this task I chose to colour in a picture from the Christchurch Art Gallery. This picture was a painting of flowers here is the real thing and my colouring :)








Extra For Experts:

1 comment:

  1. Well done Hayley. I real like your safety plan around water. Itemized and not too many words. The Adrenaline Forest writing didn't show up. (this is an awesome activity.) Your colouring in of the flowers is beautiful. Have a wonderful time on your three days excursions.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.