Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

100 Word Challenge

 Today in wananga we did another 100 word challenge. This one was different though because the photo was something that happened to one of the teachers but I made my own teacher. The photo was of Miss Laycocks car with human sized footprints on it! Here is the photo and my story. :)

It was a bright morning and all the birds were chirping. I was getting ready to go school but I was too lazy to walk so I asked mum to drive me. She asked me to start the car for her so I went to do that but then I saw something mysterious. There were giant footprints on the windshield! I didn’t really think anything about it until I heard rustling in the bushes beside me. I got so scared I sprinted  into the car and wiped the windshield so mum didn’t freak out like me. But then I saw my dad sneaking away..



3 comments:

  1. Another great story Hayley. Pappies and I both laughed at the ending. Did your teacher find out who put the footprints on her car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story Hayley, with a touch of scariness and mystery. Good describing words, I could almost feel the sun and hear the birds, then my heart was pounding!! I always look forward to your stories, Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Hayley. We might have to have a chat to Dad LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.