Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2020

100 Word Challenge

Today in wananga we had to do another 100 word challenge. We had to write it about magic bubbles. Here is my story.

 I was walking through the dark back streets of San Diego when I saw something shiny behind one of the dumpsters. I ran towards it but then it disappeared! Then I turned around and saw a giant bubble with bright green dots as if they were eyes. I tried to pop it but when I did my finger just bounced off. But when I tried to kick it my foot went straight through so I stepped inside and I started floating! Then I saw flashing words saying where would you like to go? I said I wanted to go anywhere and that’s where we went.

5 comments:

  1. This is a really nice story Hayley. I liked how you put where you were and what was happening really nice.

    -Leo

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia pora hayley , i just wanna say i liked how you siad what was really happening in the story

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Hayley,
    I really liked reading your 100 word challenge, it had heaps of detail and I really liked that you said where you were. You really went the extra mile to ensure it had interesting vocabulary.

    Kind regards,
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Hayley,
    I really like this blog post! I mainly like this blog post cause your words are interesting and I like the way it's layed out. I don't really have anything you could do next. Do you like 100 word storys ?

    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Hayley, great description of the giant bubble.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.