Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

100 Word Challenge

Yesterday we started our second 100 word challenge. I really like the photo for this one because it is a zebra on a type rope above the city. Here is the photo and my work :)

Everyone has a time in their life when you are in a place you are not supposed to be. Take me for example, I'm a Zebra and I'm on a type rope over the city of New York. I guess you could try and picture that but it might be quite hard. I’m not sure how I’m going to get down but you could probably actually never mind you can call this a catastrophe! Or for those people who like using easy words, a very bad situation Well I should probably get going now but have a great da- Oops.


3 comments:

  1. Interesting challenge Hayley. I am guessing you fell off the tight rope. Did you just brush yourself of and carry on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great view you would have of New York. All bad situations can have great endings. I am wondering what will happen next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully it was a smooth landing off the TIGHT rope :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.