Pages

Monday 27 July 2020

Leadership

Today for wananga we are working on the island task. We have to write about someone and explain how I think they would be a leader on the island. I chose my best friend Shelby. Here is my writing.

I chose Shelby as my example because she is a strong person and a good leader. I think Shelby would control every ones arguments and then talk to them one on one to sort out any issues to prevent anymore troubles. Then I think she would set everyone a small group and then that group a task that would help the survivors. After that she would look at what everyone had collected or built and then congratulate them on what they had accomplished. That is what I think Shelby would do.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hayley

    Thanks for sharing your work to your blog. I'm pleased to see the kind things you have to say about your friend Shelby. I think it would be nice to share this with her as well! I agree that she would be an awesome and fair leader who would check in with everyone on the Island.

    I look forward to reading more of your quality blogs this term.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes a special person to see the skillful qualities in others. Well done, Hayley.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.