Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

100 Word Challenge

Today in wananga we did a 100 word challenge. The photo was a big bear splashing in the lake with a seagull photo bombing. Here is my work with a photo so you get the idea. 

Story:

It was a normal day for me when I went to sleep but when I woke up everything was different.  I rolled onto the floor and very slowly I walked into the bathroom but when I saw my reflection in the mirror I screamed because I was a huge and scary bear! Then before I knew it the floor was opening up beneath me and I struggled to get my footing so I fell through into a big lake and made a huge splash. Now I live my life as a brown bear in the forest catching fish for fun. 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley

    Thanks for sharing your great 100 word story. I like the ending where you've thrown a bit of a plot twist. Did you enjoy doing this activity in class today? I would like us to continue this into Term 3!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Hayley :) Bears can be so cuddly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your story Hayley. Being a brown bear you would catch more fish than Pappies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool story, I can you/bear having fun catching fish, the photo adds dimension.
    From Gran.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.