Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

Music Blog 2

Today i'm am talking about the first thing we did for music, before the last music post. We first did a music study where we got to pick from a instrument or singing to research and I chose to do singing with my friend Kalea. We did have a video but I haven't found it yet. Here are some questions I had to answer. 

Why did you choose singing?
I chose singing because it is a passion of mine and I wanted to learn more about it

What song did you choose to learn and why?
We chose before you go by Lewis Capaldi because it is a really nice song and we can sing it well.

What was challenging and how did you overcome those challenges?
Learning the song was the hardest part but we overcome it by sticking to it and not giving up.

Where you happy with your end result?
We were happy because it sounded really good and our hard work payed off.

What would you change if you could do it again?
I would probably change the song to something more challenging for me.

What have you enjoyed about about music this semester?
I enjoyed being able to be with my best friends and being able to do something fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.