Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Inside & Out


Extreme Close Up                                                Eye level Shot
 Medium Shot                                    Extreme Medium Shot



Long Shot






For my other task I had to pick out of three different tasks. I chose to take photos using different angles. Here is my work.

Challenge: I want you to try and guess which angles and techniques I used in these photos
Reflection: I think I did a good job with taking photos on my Chromebook.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos... one big problem though. For someone who doesn't know, how would you know which photo is what technique?
    Please go back and add this information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great photos Hayley. Well done on adding the labels like Mrs Handley asked. These show off your school very well.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.