Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

Health

Today we have health. Here are some questions we had to answer.๐Ÿ˜

What is 'Whare Tapa Wha'?
Whare Tapa Wha is all about your well being walls. This whare is made inside your mind which has walls. If one of the walls is damaged or falls down you are unhealthy.

How did you participate during this lesson?
I participated well because I was listening to what the teacher was saying to the class. Next time I will give help to others if they don't understand what the teacher is saying.

What is the current state of your well being?
I think my well being is doing great in some areas but others need a little work. I can work on these areas by focusing on my heath and getting good nights sleep.

(Here is a photo of my well being)


2 comments:

  1. I'm really impressed with your well being Hayley. You have been very open and honest in your answers and how you fee. You definitely do not have to worry about your weight though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley you have explained your well being extremely well. Anxiety is just an emotion and it will pass. Think happy thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.