Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

Summer Learning Journey - Introductions

Hi Emma,

My name is Hayley from HHS. I'm year 8 and I will be participating in the Summer Learning Journey for 2019. I am looking forward to participating in this because I want to keep my learning up for the school holidays. At school I like learning Literacy and Writing because I think they are some of my strong characteristics. I like the SLJ because of the way it helps with your learning. I hope that the SLJ will help keep my learning strong and sturdy for when I become a year 9. 
I really enjoy you commenting on my blog and giving be feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.