Pages

Tuesday, 12 November 2019

Playing To Win

This week for novel study we are doing two more tasks. Here is what I have to do for the first one:
















I have the responsibility of being involved in different sports and being a part of my team. I manage them by being on time to both my practices and games and playing to the best of my ability. I think my team and coaches trust me with the roles I play and how i work with them. Another responsibility I have is being able to keep my room clean because I am not very consistent with that, but I try anyways. I think that if I try harder to put everything in its spot then maybe it will be cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.