There is tension between Denny and Todd and Denny because Todd thinks that Denny is a little better than him and that he would steal all his friends. Todd is also giving Denny a hard time because Denny has also developed a crush on one of his new friends, Alice. Which is unfortunate because Todd also has his eye on her. I think on the inside Denny is feeling like an outsider because he is the "new kid" I think this because somewhere in the book it says" I'll never fit into their group, they have known each other for years "

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.