Pages

Monday 11 November 2019

Playing To Win

Today for my novel study I have to do my third and final task for these first few chapters. I have to:                                         

When I started this school at year 7 I thought it was going to be a good year until I realised that there were really mean people in my class. I got through it but it was really hard. What helped me fit was knowing that there were some friends that helped me and my mum was really supportive two. I would tell Denny that even though he's at a new school and he dosen't know many people that he will find his way and be able to survive the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.