Pages

Monday 21 November 2016

Top Team Extravaganza

Top Team Extravaganza   21.11.16

Today we had top Team. Top team is a lot of activities and most of them involve water.

For Top Team we were in groups. In my group I had Me, Tyson, Emily.V, Loreen and Philip. All together there were 7 activities and they were all so thrilling and energetic and I had so much fun. On all of the activities my team worked really well together.

One of the activities were Map Hop you had to put apart of New Zealand on the grass and step onto the pieces until you get to the white flag, Then you have to build the south island and the north island. My team got all of the south island together and part of the north island together. So my team got 5 and a half points.

Overall I think Top Team is super thrilling in the activities  and the way we all had so much fun. I recommend the teachers asking the top team company if they could come to your school and you and the others could have so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.