Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Hayley's day in a life of a komono dragon

     Hayley's day in a life of a komono dragon   




Hello I am a Komono dragon and I am here to tell you about me. I have stubby bowed legs and a very thick tail my neck is almost as long as a giraffes. I eat deer,pig and young komono dragons and I also seize my prey. I live alone BUT... at night we gather around some food that has already been killed.

I can normally lay up to 20 eggs and they can live up to 50 years. us komono dragons were first discovered in 1912. THE END












2 comments:

  1. well done Hayley but there is one thing that I would like to do and that is that you could put a full stop after tail and capatil lettler like this My. thank you for lisaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Hayley but there is one thing that I would like to do and that is that you could put a full stop after tail and capatil lettler like this My. thank you for lisaning

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.