Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Cross country

Cross countryScreen Shot 2016-03-20 at 3.09.10 PM.png
Wednesday 30th march
Moment in time writing
I am the girl in the lead

feel

As i’m running yucky dripping sweat runs down my nose. As the sweat runs down my throat, it starts to tingle.

The girl behind me is catching up. I should speed up the pace so she doesn't get in front of me. I look over my shoulder and everyone is a long way behind me.

hear
I can hear my feet stomping on the rough concrete.  I can also hear the birds chirping up in the tall trees. I’m half way through the race and I start to puff so I slowly start to jog.
                    
Smell

I can smell the beautiful flowers as I run past them . I can also smell the cooking from the houses nearby.


I  can see that the finish line is a little way ahead of me so I start to run really fast . Yay!!! I won the race .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.