Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Day in a life of a thorny devil

1/4/16
Day in a life of a Thorny Devil


I am a thorny devil and I live in central desert australia. I live in a burrow and I can lay up to 3-10 eggs they are fully grown after 3 years. I’m going outside for a drink. I get a drink by collecting dew on my back. Once it’s all on the dew drips into my mouth. I feel awfully tired I should go to sleep [ yawns ] goodnight. Zzzzzzzz  

Good Morning I’m really hungry. I think it’s time for a huhu grub. Let's go and get one. Mmm that was delicious. Now what should I do? I know I should go for a walk to my favorite place, the big pit. Wow this the best place ever.
The pit is my favorite place because it is a quiet,pleasant. The pit is always warm and dry and nice to sleep in. THE END :)
By Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.