Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

Wananga - Yr 10 & Yr 11 2021

Today for wananga we have to do a reflection blog post. We will have to do this every week on a Friday. In each blog post we will have to write about our week in wananga and in our other subjects. We will also have to write about the books we are reading or the one Mr Richardson is reading to us. I choose to write about the book i'm reading. Please enjoy my blog post and make sure to comment!

Monday - We watched a video on how to use My Mahi and I had my favourite subject Science.
Tuesday - Don't remember but I had my theory class for Home Economics.
Wednesday - Don't remember but I had my Not So Sport Club after school.
Thursday - Had some people from around the school come and talk to us and had Tennis training.
Friday - Writing this blog post and after lunch I have my practical Home Economics class.

Haunting The Deep - 
This is the name of the book I am reading by Adriana Mather. This is the second book out of a series of three. It is about a girl who is related to witches from the 1700's named Samantha Mather. But she was involved with heaps of creepy stuff. I haven't read much of the second book but all I know that it is about the titanic in someway and she can see the spirits of the people who got killed in that incident. 

I hope next week is as good as this one!

3 comments:

  1. Hello hayley
    This is a really good blog post but you could use more imformation about your week.
    -Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget about your Project K information evening on Wednesday night.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.