Pages

Thursday 18 February 2021

English - Novel Study

 Today in English we are starting a Novel Study. The novel we are going to read is called Unwind. I have never heard of this book before but apparently they are making it into a movie too. All we know about this book it that it is a dystopian world, and we know what the cover looks like. So, based off of the cover we have to answer some questions about the book. Here is a photo reference so you can get an understanding of what i'm seeing.


 How do you think this story will be written ?

I think this story will be written in first person because most books are and they are easy to read.

Why do you think the story is entitled as it is ?

I think its titled at this because it could be like a back to the future type of thing or I could be completely wrong.

Where do you think the story will take place ?

I think it will probably be in america somewhere but in my head I picture somewhere really snowy.

What time period do you think the story is set in ?

I think it could be set in anywhere from the 1950's to the late 2000's.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of The Hunger Games books but it is a very interesting cover.I hope you enjoy reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did some googling on this book in the car. sounds very interesting. Looking forward to another blog post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post! I like how it feels like you are talking directly to us as the audience - and thanks for adding a picture! I also really like your guesses - it sounds like it definitely could be a back to the future novel based on the title, doesn't it? I guess TIME will tell!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.