Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

Night Vision

For the next few weeks of reading my groups is doing a novel study. The book is called Night Vision but we are not aloud to read it yet because Miss Birtch has to look at our first impression of the book to see if we like it or not. Here are a few questions we have to answer.
Image result for night vision ella west

Looking at the cover what to you think this book will be about?
I think this book will be about a girl that gets into mischief at night.

After reading the back what additional information do you have to add?
I learnt that Viola is a very mysterious girl and likes to explore but then she finds herself in deep trouble.

What genre do you think this story is?
I think this book is a thriller novel.

What are your thoughts of this novel study?
I think all novel study's are exciting but this one I think is the best I have seen.

Personal comment:
Overall I think that this will be a very interesting book to read from what I have learnt from the cover.

What genre (type) of story do you think this is? ex) romance, thriller etc. Why do you think that? What clues can you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.