Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

CIP

Today for cip we had to write about our passions that we do on Wednesdays. The passions I do are singing, dancing and a separate passion piano. Here is a description about my passions.

Piano:
Every Wednesday at 10:00 I go to the music room in the auditorium and play the piano. My teachers name is Nigel and my partners name is Lyan. I really like piano because I have always liked music and this is a way to express it.


Singing:
Every Wednesday , period 3 I go to singing in my old classroom. My teachers name is Whaea Raewyn and I do singing with lots of different people from lots of different classes. I enjoy singing because again like piano I like expressing how I feel about music.

Dance:
Every Wednesday, period 4 I go to dance in the auditorium. My teachers name is Miss Birtch and again like in singing there are lots of people from lots of different classes.I enjoy dance because I like exercising and being active.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley!

    I enjoyed reading about all the different passions you do on a Wednesday! You sound like you are a very busy girl, but you have made an effort to schedule in your activities in different periods. Do you think there is another passion you would like to try? Could we offer some other activities next time?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.