Pages

Wednesday, 3 July 2019

CIP

Today for cip we had to write about our passions that we do on Wednesdays. The passions I do are singing, dancing and a separate passion piano. Here is a description about my passions.

Piano:
Every Wednesday at 10:00 I go to the music room in the auditorium and play the piano. My teachers name is Nigel and my partners name is Lyan. I really like piano because I have always liked music and this is a way to express it.


Singing:
Every Wednesday , period 3 I go to singing in my old classroom. My teachers name is Whaea Raewyn and I do singing with lots of different people from lots of different classes. I enjoy singing because again like piano I like expressing how I feel about music.

Dance:
Every Wednesday, period 4 I go to dance in the auditorium. My teachers name is Miss Birtch and again like in singing there are lots of people from lots of different classes.I enjoy dance because I like exercising and being active.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.