Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

That was summer poem

This week for writing we had to write about summer in a poem this my summer poem.


That Was Summer!
I remember smelling.. my Dad’s colorful citrus cookies.

I remember tasting…  the sweet, sour strawberry Ice creams.

I remember seeing…    flowers with bees buzzing around collecting the sweet honey.

That was summer!

I remember feeling…  the sweat dripping down my burning hot face.

I remember hearing.. the loud rough waves through the dainty sea shells.

That was summer!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is really cool! I like how you added lots of adjectives to paint a vivid picture in my mind. Next time, you could probably elaborate a bit more by saying where the thing is, like, the waves on the beach . I have done something a bit like this before, So basically, I liked your amazing piece of work.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.