Pages

Thursday 16 March 2017

My Spencer Park Recount

This Week we had to write a recount about our first school trip we went to Spencer Park . Here are a few things that happened at the Park.Enjoy!

Hayley Spencer Park Recount 13/3/17
Screenshot 2017-03-16 at 11.40.20 AM.png
Yay school trip I thought When i woke up on friday morning. Last Friday the year 4-6 classes went on a school trip to Spencer Park. We went there to get to know each other better and mix with the other home rooms.

First when we arrived at the park we had some morning tea. I had a croissant that had Salami and cheese in it. Once we had finished our Delicious food we got to play on the enormous Playground. There were balance boards and  4 flying foxes and best of all there were fast slides!.
Next we walked to the beach and had some fun.
We made huts out of big logs and sand. My groups hut was the second tallest. Then we had running races along the wet sand, and in one race I came Second place and my best friend Emily got a bit jealous Then we started Walking back to the park.

After we got back we had some lunch under the tree in the shade because it was scorching hot that day. Then we were aloud to go on the playground and play with some sports equipment. When I was playing on the balance board on the playground I fell off and landed on my hip and bruised it,so when we left I had a ride In the teacher's car back to school and then my mum came to pick me up.  I had ice cream When I got home so that made me feel better. But I had a nice bruise when I woke up!
By Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.