Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2021

Holiday Blog

Kia Ora! This week for Wananga with Mrs. Alpers we had to write a blog about our awesome holidays. But, we had to do it on the S.P.I.L.E scale. S.P.I.L.E stands for Social Activities, Physical Activities, Intellectual Activities, My Likes and My Emotions. Here is most of the things I did during my holidays. Whakangahau (Enjoy) :)


Socials Activities - Photography with my Gran, Cooking with my Gran, Seeing old family friends, Hanging out with my friends, Went swimming with my brother, Talked to my friends heaps.


Physical Activities - Went for walks around the farm in Ashburton, Did tailing for the lambs ,Went to Washpen Falls and did walks with my Project K group (didn't do much physical stuff hahaha)


Intellectual Activities - Did puzzles in magazines, Read the magazines, Played heaps of card games with my Gran, Did a very miniscule amount of school work, Played heaps of videos games with my online friends.


My Likes - Being on the farm, Being with my Gran and Grandad, Being away from home, Not having to go to school, Doing actually fun stuff and not being at home all the time but mostly talking to my friends.


My Emotions - Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, HAPPPYYY!!!




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A superb Blog Hayley. I love the pic of you and your brother!:-) I grew up on a farm by the mouth of the Ashburton River. Was your farm stay anywhere near the river? It's great to see you were able cover all aspects of SPILES and write with depth and quality. No wonder you were happy.. sounds like you had an action-packed time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did very well with the tailing and feeding the lambs. Next time I might get the lower score at cards!! Tell Mrs. A, that the farm is about two kilometers from the Hinds River mouth on the South side.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.