Pages

Monday 19 October 2020

100 Word Challenge

 Today in wananga we did another 100 Word Challenge. Here is the picture and my story :)

One day after school I was walking through the forest to clear my mind after a stressful day.

It was peaceful until I heard a strange noise behind me.

So I turned around and saw the strangest thing ever a pug in a blanket!

Without thinking I ran over and picked it up and started crying for some reason just don’t ask.

I didn’t see an owner anywhere so I took him home which was a really stupid idea.

The next day I woke up to someone knocking on the the door so I opened it and saw a stranger...



5 comments:

  1. Another well written story Hayley. I wonder what the stranger wanted and if they were the pug owner.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you draw the reader in and let us develop our own endings. The photo of the cute pug adds so much to the story. Well done, Hayley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hayley how are you? This was a really nice story I like how you left everyone on a cliff hanger very nice. keep up the good work.

    Your class mate Leo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Hayley!
    I really like this blog post because it leaves you wondering what's going to happen next, like is it the owner? or some random stranger ? I really hope I see a part 2. Next time you could make the heading bigger. Apart from that I really like this blog post.
    Do you like 100 word storys ? If yes, why ?

    Blog ya later

    ReplyDelete
  5. kia ora hayley .
    i really like how you left the last part of everyone hanging you know , it was pretty good .

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.