Pages

Monday, 23 March 2020

Leadership Poster

Today we had to make a poster about a celebrity leader. We had the choice from 11 people. They were Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi, Steve Jobs, William Shakespeare, Princess Diana, Mother Teresa, Oprah Winfrey, Richie McCaw, Sir Edmund Hillary, Portia Woodman and Sophie Pascoe. I decided to do my research on Princess Diana. Here is my Canva poster.


2 comments:

  1. A good choice Hayley. Princess Diana was loved by millions for the charity work she undertook. It's great to see Prince Harry following in her footsteps. Keep up the good work in the next four weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do Miss Birch. I was at home doing the ironing when the announcment came over the radio.Definitely one of those moments in history you never forget. Keep safe Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.