Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Athletics Day

Yesterday was our schools athletics day. It was our first using our buildings as our house, which means there were new colours. My house Tieke - Red, Riroriro - Blue and Mohua - Gold / Yellow. I am year nine this year and my teachers that took me around my three events were Mrs Prebble and Mrs Clark. My three events were Discus, Shot put and 60 metres. My favourite part of the day is when my Gran, Dad and Step-Mum game to cheer me and my brother on. My least favourite was doing the 60 metres because I do not like running. Overall I had a really fun day.

Image result for red paint splatter

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed seeing you and Dylan participating in your elected sports events. I love your school, Hayley. The staff and students were friendly. I also enjoyed watching and cheering (to loudly at times) you and Dylan. Thank you for sharing your Blog page. Love Gran. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really cool having a house colour Hayley. Do you get to wear a red t-shirt or shorts to identify your house? Remember for next time RED goes faster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a really fun day :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.