Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

Playing To Win

This week we have started a new novel study. My group is reading Playing to Win which is about a boy named Denny Logan who moves to a new school and doesn't feel that he fits in. He wants to make it into the rugby team but his new friends don't think their coach will let him in. He also met this kid named Todd, and he doesn't particularly like Denny. Denny met this girl named Alice who he has taken a fancy to but so has Todd.

Personal Comment: Denny reminds me a lot of someone I know. So far it is a really exciting story to read and I would recommend it to everyone who likes a little bit of drama.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hayley,
    I really liked your blog post about Playing To Win, I enjoy reading the story as well.
    What is your favourite part of the story so far ??

    Yours Sincerely,
    Shelby.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.