Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

PE Hurumanu

For the past few weeks we have been doing our PE hurumanu. In our groups we had to choose a sport and teach the class about that sport. My groups name is the Celtics and we chose Basketball. We showed our class this week and I think it was pretty successful because the class mostly listened to what we had to say except for when we told them they had to do lots of warm ups. I helped with the warm ups which were lunges, grapevines, star jumps and 3 laps around the gym. If I could change something the we should do next time I would pick a sport that we all know how to play. I learnt that Basketball is basically netball but you are aloud to dribble the ball. I also learnt most of the rules too so I could teach my friends and my brother. I think that this hurumanu was very fun and exciting for me and my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.