I am a student at in Uru MÄnuka. In 2020 I was a year 9 and in 2021 I will be a year 10. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Wednesday, 12 June 2019
Dancing Group
For the past 2 terms I have been doing dance group on Wednesdays. We have preformed twice once this term and one last. One thing I have enjoyed while being in the dance group is learning the different styles of dances that we can preform. Even though this terms performance could have been better I still had fun. Here are the links to the videos from the dances. Hope you enjoy!
Link 1 Link 2
Labels:
2019,
blog stuff,
dance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.