Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Dancing Group

For the past 2 terms I have been doing dance group on Wednesdays. We have preformed twice once this term and one last. One thing I have enjoyed while being in the dance group is learning the different styles of dances that we can preform. Even though this terms performance could have been better I still had fun. Here are the links to the videos from the dances. Hope you enjoy!

Link 1                                                               Link 2










1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley

    Thank you for sharing your thoughts on being in the Year 7/8 dancing group. I wonder if you could have given us some examples of how our performance could have been better? I know you have some really great ideas and you are a very talented writer, I would like to see you adding some more detail to your blog posts.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.