
I am a student at in Uru MÄnuka. In 2020 I was a year 9 and in 2021 I will be a year 10. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Wednesday, 20 March 2019
C.I.P Reflection
This week for C.I.P we have been discussing what we should make the mural / art look like in our school. We decided we were going to create a mural that is of birds and native animals related to HHS / Hornby community. I'm really excited about doing this mural because we are going to add bits of rubbish to the art work and it will keep our community cleaner.


Labels:
2019,
blog stuff,
cip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.