Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Athletics Day Recount

Yesterday we had athletics day at school. We had the choice of social or competitive athletics, I chose social because even though you get more house points If you do competitive but you still get them if you do social.I am in the yellow house called Turner . I couldn't do much of the events because I sprained my wrist on Tuesday while I was at my brothers football training. First, when I got to school the competitive people went to their sports while the social people stayed in class for the first two periods. Next, when it was our turn to start our athletics the yr 7 & 8 girls went to discus. I could not do discus because of my wrist. For the rest of the day we played sports, ate lunch and played with our friends until it was time for our house relays. There were relays for every year group. My house Tuner won every relay race except for one or two. Overall athletics day was a really fun day. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley!

    Thanks for sharing about your Athletics day with us. I am glad to hear that you had fun, but sad that your wrist prevented you from doing all of the awesome activities! Hopefully next year you can participate in the throwing events too!

    I wonder if next time you could include a photo of some sort to make your post stand out?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.