Pages

Monday 25 February 2019

When We Have A Reliver

Today with our reliever I was working on my blog comments for Gilberthorpes. I only got to of my comments finished because I went to sit with my friends and listened to music. When we have guests in our class I should do the work they tell us to do and follow our class rules even when our teacher isn't there. I should also follow the relievers class rules so I don't get a referral. Next time I will do the work i'm supposed to be doing, not listen to music and learn not to sit with my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley

    Thank you for reflecting on Period 3 today. You thought about some important things like doing the right thing and following the rules even when I'm not there. You are a role model in our class so it's important to set an example for others. Always be your very best self!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hayley, it's Chloe.

    I love the fact that you should do the right thing while a reliever is there. Maybe next time you could think, act and say. Have you ever thought of working independently? It lets you finish your work on time. :)

    Blog you later
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.