Pages

Friday 9 February 2018

All About Me

ALL ABOUT ME!!!

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Hayley I’m 10 years old and a year seven at Hornby High School. My teachers name is Whaea Raewyn and she teaches in J7 / 7DS. In the weekend I play softball, I play in the under 11’s team. I have been playing soft ball for three years, this is my fourth year.

I work best when someone is next to me but they have to be silent. I also like working in open spaces.
I enjoy singing and dancing. My favorite colour is Baby Blue.
My goal for this year is to get better at maths.

Thanks for looking at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.