Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

SHS Learning Journey Day 5

SHS Learning Journey Day 5 

Activity 1:
For activity 1 we had to go to the mountain range of the Southern Alps. Then I find this really cool tree and then when I turned around my group was gone! so then I had to write a 8-10 sentence story about me being alone in a strange forest.

Alone In The Forest. 

Oh no! my group is gone what shall I do? should I stay where I am or go and find the group. I stood there for 10 minutes trying to make a decision and then I went to find the group. "Curious Kiwi " I called "Where are you?" He heard my call. Then I realized that I was in quicksand and I was sinking! "Help, Help" I shouted "I need some help! The group came rushing towards me and pulled me out. Then we all hoped back in the van and shared a sigh of relief.

Activity 2: 
for activity 2 we had to make a DLO about one Famous New Zealander and write about them. We had to put the name of the famous person, Where they were born, Why they are famous and two other interesting facts about them. I chose Lorde.

Lorde's real name is:                                                           
Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O'Conner

Lorde Was Born on:
7 November 1996 Takapuna, Auckland

Why Is Lorde Famous:
Lorde is famous for her Singing and Songwriting

2 Other Interesting Facts:
1: She LOVES Peanut M&M'S
2: Her nicknames in school were Dusty and Casper

Bonus Activity: For our bonus activity we had to put on our blog if we would like to ride on the Otago Trail one day and if it would be fun and Why or Why not. The Otago Trail is a trail in Otago. Otago Is a little south from Dunedin.
I would like to go on the Otago Trail one day because it would be fun and it would be nice to get outside for a day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.