Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

SHS Learning Journey Day 4

SHS Learning Journey Day 4

Activity 1: For activity 1 we had to go to this Farewell Spit Link and learn more about all their beached Whales.Then we had to describe what the people did to try and save the Whales.

This morning when I got out of bed I went to open the curtains and when I looked out the window.... what a sight! There were 16 beached Whales!. I couldn't just stand there I had to go do something! So I went and put my gumboots on and a tracksuit? Then I went outside. I had to go get loads and loads of buckets of water to keep the Whales hi-dratted. lots of other people called the Police to keep track of what happened and the Firefighters to get more water. 

Activity 2: THERE IS NONE TODAY!

Bonus Activity: DID"T FINISH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.