Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

The Crunchy Glistening Bliss balls


WALT: We are learning about healthy eating.

For Literacy we are learning about healthy eating. So we made coconut and raisin bliss balls. We had the choice to write some instructions or a poem. I wrote a Poem.

The Crunchy Glistening Bliss balls

I hear the crunchy food processor,
Dicing and slicing up the ingredients.
The dirty compost like bliss balls were speckled,
glistening in the sunlight.
It smelled bitter and sweet at the same time.
The chocolatey bread like smell,
flew through the classrooms.
The crumbly coconut made the balls slimy and messy.
It tasted bitter and sweet,
Tingly and extreme,
And powerful like the bitter cocoa.
The taste melted away after a while,
And it didn’t come back.
:(


1 comment:

  1. Nice writing Hayley. I think I would like to try one of your bliss balls!
    I like Crumbly Coconut and you know how much I love Chocolate!
    It's a shame the taste melted away, I wish tastes would last forever.
    Dad :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.