Pages

Friday 7 July 2017

The Crispy Wind

WALT:Use the correct structure and learning features
I began with a hook and a general statement.
Then I wrote my description.
Finally I finished with my evaluation.
Next time I would make it more interesting for the reader.

The Crispy Wind

Wow! The wind is very crisp today I wonder why? Oh Maybe I could go and learn some more about this spectacular thing!

The beautiful wind is basically air that moves around and is either warm or cold.Wind is not the main weather but it is one of them because, there is Sun then Rain then Wind.

New Zealand is in the road of the Roaring Forties.The Roaring Forties is the name given to the strong westerly winds in the southern hemisphere.

The crisp  wind can either be warm or cold so let's talk more about that.
Wind is normally cold but sometimes it can be quite warm.The warm air rises from the surface of the ground but ,the cold air just floats around all the time. Sometimes the wind will blow all day but other times the wind will blow in the morning at stop at night or it’s the other way rounds otherwise it won’t blow at all!


Overall, I think that wind does a lot even though we don’t notice it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.