Pages

Monday 15 August 2016

DAY 5: Eddie the Eagle

Activity 1.

Here's a link to my summary.

Activity 2. Questions  Questions  Questions

  1. Why did you choose diving as your sport ?
  2. How many hours a day do you practice ?
  3. How do you fit training around your school work ?
  4. If you would support any teammate who would it be ?
  5. does your family help you with your training ?




Bonus!!!!






I think my mum and my grandma are  my inspirational people because they inspire me to be a better person and make me believe that i am a great person.

1 comment:

  1. Having your mum and grandma as your inspiration is fantastic. Remember to say what the activity is about and what you have learnt for each post.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.