Pages

Tuesday 9 August 2016

Day 2 olympics

Activity 1: Tom and Vinicius

It looks like to me that they are trying their hardest to get that pesky little light for some reason. To me they look very athletic and stretchy.They would be very good in the running races.

Link to the episode
File:Auckland sky tower at ...
3 Famous Landmarks In New Zealand

Sky tower in auckland: I think this is a good landmark because It makes the city stand out apart from the traffic.  
Big Salmon in Rakaia : I think this is a good landmark because it represents the place.
File:BigSalmon Rakaia.jpg
A boulder, showing the hollow ...Moeraki Boulders: I think this is a good landmark because it is a natural feature.
Tokyo 2020 Olympic Logo
Screenshot 2016-08-09 at 4.08.21 PM.png
I chose this design because it ties in with the colours of the T. I also put in some words so the people who are reading my blog know what i am talking about.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on completing your activities for Tuesday Hayley. Remember to include reasons why other than a simple answer. How can you add more depth to your answers? Keep working hard.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.