Pages

Monday 7 December 2020

EOTC Recount Blog

 Today we are doing a reflection on out EOTC days. We have to write a paragraph for each place we went to explaining our favourite parts and other information. Here is my work. Peace :)


Adrenaline Forest:

Going to adrenaline forest was really fun because it was something I had never done before. My favourite part was actually learning how to use the clickers that hooked onto the wires so you didn't fall off. My least favourite part was that I was up really high when I was climbing but that was the only thing I didn't enjoy. I got to have a good view of Spencer park over the road. But I learned that you should face your fears and step out of your comfort zone.

City Trip:

Going through the city was really interesting because I got to go to places I have gone before but I got a better look at them. My favourite part was going to Margret Mahy playground because I don't go there that often. 





Jellie Park:

2 comments:

  1. I loved hearing about your adventures. Make sure to add in all the fun you had at Jellie Park :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Hayley that you faced your fear of heights. Always remember that fear is just an emotion and you beat it.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.