Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

Dear Emma SLJ

We had to write a letter to Emma from the Summer Learning Journey and had to tell her about us and what we would like if we won.

Image result for Nature Tennis CourtDear Emma,

My name is Hayley, i'm 11 Yrs old and I go to Hornby High School and I am Yr 7 and I want to take part in the Summer Learning Journey. I live with my mum Belinda and step dad Doug and my brother Dylan. I live in Hornby and I love the place and all the things there is to do.I also like the outdoors and sport. 
If I win the Summer learning Journey I would like to win , A Speaker, Food, Vouchers, Sport Things. I would like to win these because it's not to simple and it's not to fancy.

Yours Sincerely,
Hayley













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.